Emails are always safe and secure
The Scailer database is encrypted with a protected, machine-dependent key. Even if someone makes a copy of the database, they can’t use any other program or instance of Scailer to read your messages.
⚠️ Scailer does not store email messages or sensitive information on third-party servers, including Scailer servers.
Information at your fingertips
Scailer automatically organizes your inbox in an orderly thread. No more wasted time setting up folders and processing rules. Scailer automatically retrieves contacts from your conversations and links related messages. Never lose track of customer information again!
A free year of use
Scailer’s extraordinary level of email security and convenience is free until 2022. After that, our annual subscription will be easily affordable – about the price of a coffee for individuals or a client lunch for business users. Scailer complies with all General Data Protection Regulation requirements, the world’s most stringent personal privacy protection laws.
Declutter your inbox
Your inbox stays clean and focused. No more annoying marketing emails - Scailer stores advertisement and promotional contacts in a list called Robots. It’s there if you want to look, but it doesn’t get in the way of daily business.
My team chat
Great for teams
Scailer automatically merges contacts into groups. Easily follow communications for any team or for an entire company.
Emails always available
No internet connection? No problem. Because your emails are stored on your Mac or PC, you can consult archived messages at any time, or write drafts to send later.
Understand your contacts
Get to know your contacts better. Scailer searches the internet for publically-available information about your contacts, such as their online social media profiles, to give you a 360-degree view.
Organize your conversations by subject and quickly see what your contacts are saying about a topic.
Multiple mail accounts
You can merge multiple email accounts into a single Scailer instance
Modern flat view
Scailer analyzes the structure of your inbox messages and transforms emails into a modern flat view, making them simple, practical, and easy to read
07 14 2021 / version 1.0.156
- fixed scroll in create new/edit group
- fixed recipient context menu in draft
- fixed updating contact avatar in the middle panel
- fixed dropdown recipient list height in CC and BCC
- fixed updating signature
- fixed saving recipients in draft
- fixed glitch after moving between recipient inputs
- added commands for context message menu in middle panel
- removed admin password prompt to modify Keychain at the first launch
- reworked emails synchronization indication in the footer
06 29 2021 / version 1.0.155
- fixed changing unread messages count in the left panel when user switches account
- fixed scroll to selected message in thread panel
- improved contacts sorting in the recipient field
- improved contacts sorting for search in the left panel
- improved handling of unexpected failures
- removed right empty space in contact card
06 17 2021 / version 1.0.154
- fixed menus Message -> Edit as New / Save As on macOS
- fixed copying several attachments on macOS
- fixed pasting text from message editor to other app on macOS
- fixed adding new account with OAuth on macOS
- fixed HTML and iCal attachments preview on macOS
- added menu Message -> Save Thread As on macOS
Get Scailer for free
We are so confident Scailer will become an important part of your digital toolbox that we want you to try it for free. No tricks or gimmicks. When we move to annual subscriptions, Scailer subscribers will receive quarterly software updates and other improvements. If you're one of the first 100 users to give us feedback, you'll get updates for free, forever!