Emails are always safe and secure
The Scailer database is encrypted with a protected, machine-dependent key. Even if someone makes a copy of the database, they can’t use any other program or instance of Scailer to read your messages.
⚠️ Scailer does not store email messages or sensitive information on third-party servers, including Scailer servers.
Information at your fingertips
Scailer automatically organizes your inbox in an orderly thread. No more wasted time setting up folders and processing rules. Scailer automatically retrieves contacts from your conversations and links related messages. Never lose track of customer information again!
A free year of use
Scailer’s extraordinary level of email security and convenience is free until 2022. After that, our annual subscription will be easily affordable – about the price of a coffee for individuals or a client lunch for business users. Scailer complies with all General Data Protection Regulation requirements, the world’s most stringent personal privacy protection laws.
Declutter your inbox
Your inbox stays clean and focused. No more annoying marketing emails - Scailer stores advertisement and promotional contacts in a list called Robots. It’s there if you want to look, but it doesn’t get in the way of daily business.
My team chat
Great for teams
Scailer automatically merges contacts into groups. Easily follow communications for any team or for an entire company.
Emails always available
No internet connection? No problem. Because your emails are stored on your Mac or PC, you can consult archived messages at any time, or write drafts to send later.
Understand your contacts
Get to know your contacts better. Scailer searches the internet for publically-available information about your contacts, such as their online social media profiles, to give you a 360-degree view.
Organize your conversations by subject and quickly see what your contacts are saying about a topic.
Multiple mail accounts
You can merge multiple email accounts into a single Scailer instance
Modern flat view
Scailer analyzes the structure of your inbox messages and transforms emails into a modern flat view, making them simple, practical, and easy to read
10 08 2021 / version 1.0.165
- fixed issue with images in messages print preview
- fixed showing multiple dialogs on MacOs
- fixed printing EML with "Print" command from "Message" menu on macOS
- fixed autoclosing Advanced Search window on macOS
- improved links recognizing in incoming messages
- added drag-and-drop for the print popup header
- added drag-and-drop for the Connection Test popup header
- added thread commands to context menu for thread messages, except drafts
- added setting html encoding when user saves message as html
- added paper size selector to print window on macOS
- corrected error time in Send/receive progress
09 24 2021 / version 1.0.164
- fixed Google iCal messages context menu bug: switch between different message views
- fixed Google iCal message view on Reply, Forward, Print, Save as
- fixed wrong switch message view when user clicks Enable remote images
- fixed "Save Thread As..." command for a single message in "Message" menu on macOS
- added "Print Thread" command to "Message" menu on macOS
- moved commands "Mark read", "Mark unread", "Mark entire thread read" to the new section in the context menu
09 16 2021 / version 1.0.163
- added account email in the account deletion confirm
- added autocreating hyperlinks when typing text in text editor
- corrected contact search for case sensitivity in the group editor
- corrected cursor in the contact search field when pressing arrows Up/Down in the group editor
- corrected contact search erasure when pressing enter in the group editor
- fixed parsing Apple e-mails
- fixed printing of emails on Mac
- fixed direction of the arrow near the Special Folders
Get Scailer for free
We are so confident Scailer will become an important part of your digital toolbox that we want you to try it for free. No tricks or gimmicks. When we move to annual subscriptions, Scailer subscribers will receive quarterly software updates and other improvements. If you're one of the first 100 users to give us feedback, you'll get updates for free, forever!