Emails are always safe and secure
The Scailer database is encrypted with a protected, machine-dependent key. Even if someone makes a copy of the database, they can’t use any other program or instance of Scailer to read your messages.
⚠️ Scailer does not store email messages or sensitive information on third-party servers, including Scailer servers.
Information at your fingertips
Scailer automatically organizes your inbox in an orderly thread. No more wasted time setting up folders and processing rules. Scailer automatically retrieves contacts from your conversations and links related messages. Never lose track of customer information again!
A free year of use
Scailer’s extraordinary level of email security and convenience is free until 2022. After that, our annual subscription will be easily affordable – about the price of a coffee for individuals or a client lunch for business users. Scailer complies with all General Data Protection Regulation requirements, the world’s most stringent personal privacy protection laws.
Declutter your inbox
Your inbox stays clean and focused. No more annoying marketing emails - Scailer stores advertisement and promotional contacts in a list called Robots. It’s there if you want to look, but it doesn’t get in the way of daily business.
My team chat
Great for teams
Scailer automatically merges contacts into groups. Easily follow communications for any team or for an entire company.
Emails always available
No internet connection? No problem. Because your emails are stored on your Mac or PC, you can consult archived messages at any time, or write drafts to send later.
Understand your contacts
Get to know your contacts better. Scailer searches the internet for publically-available information about your contacts, such as their online social media profiles, to give you a 360-degree view.
Organize your conversations by subject and quickly see what your contacts are saying about a topic.
Multiple mail accounts
You can merge multiple email accounts into a single Scailer instance
Modern flat view
Scailer analyzes the structure of your inbox messages and transforms emails into a modern flat view, making them simple, practical, and easy to read
/ version 1.0.170
- changed Promo and robots unread messages counter style: now it is like trash or spam counter style
- removed button hover border in texteditor toolbar
/ version 1.0.169
- added Backspace hotkey to remove message in the message grid
- improved OAuth for Gmail accounts on macOS
/ version 1.0.168
- reduced consumption of CPU, Battery, Network and Disk resources
- added delete button in message toolbar panel
- improved handling of large email attachments
- improved paper size selector view in the Print dialog
- improved unread messages counter near Promo and robots folder: Scailer resets the counter when user clicks on the folder
- removed message menu button in message panel
- added the ability to expand the recipient card on hover in draft
- added Apple M1 support with Rosetta
Get Scailer for free
We are so confident Scailer will become an important part of your digital toolbox that we want you to try it for free. No tricks or gimmicks. When we move to annual subscriptions, Scailer subscribers will receive quarterly software updates and other improvements. If you're one of the first 100 users to give us feedback, you'll get updates for free, forever!